Saturday, July 14

No time to slow down!!

If you have ever had a time in your life when it seems as if EVERYTHING good that could ever happen to you is happening RIGHT NOW, you know how I feel at this moment in my life.

Next weekend...
1. I'm running a 5k and packing
2. Traveling to Springfield for a long weekend - his brother gets married, plus we'll hang out at a wedding shower for Britton's best friend (who gets married in Sept.)
3. Attend my cousin's wedding!
4. MOVE MY WHOLE LIFE in to Britton's loft

THEN, the following weekend...
4. Britton & I get married!
5. My dad debuts as the Mayor in the community theater's "The Music Man"
6. Unpack my life and pack it back into a backpack so that on Sunday we can...
7. Leave for a 3-week honeymoon to Europe!

And all of this happens while I'm also working my full-time job! Who needs a time to breathe anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment