Friday, June 8

Veggie Office Help (Veggies #6.5)

It's becoming better known at work that I'm not keen on veggies. The fact that I live in the city, get regular exercise, occasionally bike to work, try to recycle, and know about how to eat healthy makes me a bit of an anomaly in the office, and most coworkers assume these hippie tendencies must also mean hippie diet.

Not so, dear office mates. Not so.

So I've garnered some support as of late and some yummy recipe ideas, too. And my good friend Mark often brings good to share (along with a daily chuckle) and he's very veggie-conscious.

He shared some sugar snap peas with me the other day with some hummus for dipping, and I have to admit it was a super simple and had a really delightful crunch to it.

So, I say this is Veggie Solution #5! (Halfway!)

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my favs!! I've been snacking on the same thing for about a week now, and the sugar snap peas are coming from my garden :-)

    ReplyDelete