Thursday, May 30

May 30, 2013

So, I'm actually writing this post on June 12. It's basically like time travel (hooray for technology!).

My 27th birthday was almost two weeks ago, and it came and went with very little pomp or circumstance. I've been busy with my new job and several other side projects. I kept forgetting my birthday was this week, or in a few days, or tomorrow, or today!

My new department bought cupcakes for the occasion from Baby Cakes in the River Market. So. Much. Yum. And I wore a cute new outfit, which is always a good day.

And I was also able to spontaneously meet up with friends at Manifesto for a DELICIOUS drink that was made with butternut squash. "Winter in Buenos Aires." Try it. (That's not a request.)

I still have several items to cross off my list. Not so sure I'll make it to see the Northern Lights in the next 36 months, but hopefully I'll be able to make a cake, cook a turkey, SKYDIVE, hang with my niece (and new nephew), and a few other things. I'd better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment