Wednesday, August 10

Future Updates for my Poor, Forgotten Blog


Kudos to the bloggers who keep a schedule, for they shall inherit the interwebs. Hopefully I can just keep my audience, which is full of four people who already like me so I should be safe.

As I've explained before, even if I'm not writing on this blog, my list is pretty much on my mind daily and there have been some exciting advancements!

The next posts will address:
1. Getting Caught in the Rain
2. Making a ridiculously cute dress
3. Learning - or not - a Third Language
4. Alterations to a few items (#3, 6, 9) (No, I didn't plan for that to be so pattern-ish.)

And they will address them soon! (As in, I will write at least one of them, like, rightnow.)

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment